If you’re in New York, John Fugelsang’s one-person off-Broadway show: ALL THE WRONG REASONS –
A True Story of Neo-Nazis, Drug Smuggling and Undying Love. It sounds like it should be scathing and funny.
Fugelsang has been a vocal opponent of the drug war. Nice to see him bringing it to the theatre.
The show opens tomorrow and runs to early May. Unfortunately, I won’t get to see it. I’m taking a group to New York in late May after it closes.
“bullet” In other interesting theatre news… just thought I’d let you know that I’ve been tapped to do the music for “The Who’s Tommy” at Illinois State University this fall. This is the rock opera [iTunes link] by Pete Townsend and Des McAnuff, which should be very familiar to most of you (for you babies out there too young to remember The Who, it has the song “Pinball Wizard.”) I’ll be conducting the on-stage band as well as being one of the three keyboard players to go along with two guitars, bass, drums, percussion and french horn. The show will open October 5. I’m very excited about it.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?