- Legal drugs are good for you. Illegal drugs will instantly destroy your life.
- If you eliminate supply, there will be no demand.
- There is a finite number of drug dealers. If we can get them all in jail, then there will be no drug sales and we’ll end the drug problem.
- If police get bigger weapons, the criminals will give up.
- There is no such thing as smoked medicine.
- Drug legalizers want your children to use crack.
- $25,000 a year in prison costs is a reasonable price for taxpayers to pay to keep a pot smoker from getting stoned on his couch.
- If a young person experiments with drugs, the best way to help them turn around their lives is to keep them out of extracurricular activities and prevent them from attending college.
- Fumigating fields in Colombia helps us win the hearts and minds of the farmers, saves the rainforests, and brings peace and tranquility to Latin America
- The reason the Russians failed in Afghanistan is that they didn’t destroy enough crops.
- Drug-free school zones are an excellent deterrent.
- DEA agents all receive extensive medical training and are much better qualified than doctors to advise you regarding medication.
- If you have nothing to hide, you have no reason to worry.
- Politicians care about the children.
Happy April 1.
Add your own facts in comments.