Remember that Loretta Nall has announced that she’s running for Governor of Alabama? Well, I know some of you are saying, “Yeah, but it’s not like she has a chance or anything — and the press will just dismiss her as some hippy pothead.”
Not so fast.
While it’s true that her chances of winning are slim, there’s a really good chance that she could get some real visibility. And as far as being considered a wacko fringe candidate? Not a chance, standing next to Judge Roy Moore (of Ten Commandments fame, seen here autographing his new book“) and soon-to-be-indicted Don Siegelman.
This race is going to bring out the press for the entertainment value alone.
It’s going to be worth watching, and supporting.
- DrugWarRant.com, the longest running single-issue blog devoted to drug policy
Join us on Pete's couch.
Send comments, tips,
and suggestions to:
- A Day at the Museum
- A story for Thanksgiving (Isidro and Teresa Aviles)
- Andrea Barthwell, caught red-handed
- Andrea Barthwell, Snake Oil Salesman
- Bong Hits 4 Jesus – Supreme Court Case
- DEA Bad Girl Michele Leonhart
- Deep Thoughts About the Drug War
- Drug War Victims
- Drug War Videos
- Drug WarRant Joins SOPA, PIPA Protest
- Hammer Down, Pop Up
- If I were Contrarian-King of the United States
- Increase in Burger Abuse Seen
- Irvin Rosenfeld and the Compassionate IND — Medical Marijuana Proof and Government Lies
- Karen Tandy and the DEA (Can Congress Get a Clue?)
- Len Bias – the death that ushered in two decades of destruction
- Mother and Son
- Patriot Act, Victory Act, Despot Act
- Petition for Correction under the ONDCP Information Quality Guidelines
- Raich v. Ashcroft
- Rand and American Enterprise Institute Studies – Indictments of Federal Drug Policy
- the Drug Czar is Required by Law to Lie
- Treatment Statistics
- Who’s Who in Drug Prohibition
- Why is Marijuana Illegal?